[Namron] fresh milk

Lori Richards darsmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 20:03:44 PST 2007

For Goat milk you might try Swinging Gate farm, I know a few mom from when my girls were in the NICU that had to get goat milk there for their babies.

   Swinging Gate Farm, Tim and Cindy Sterling. Natural goats milk and hand crafted soaps., free range eggs, herbs, bedding plants and pesticide free veggies in season. We sell everything except the milk at Norman's Farm Market every Wednesday & Saturday from April thru Sept. 5901 98th Ave. NE, Norman, OK 73026, 405-364-goat.

 Lori