[Namron] Beltane and Hotels

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Mar 20 15:51:52 PDT 2007

There are some small town type motels in Cleveland, Ok, not to far up the road from site... I stayed in one a while back, but don't remember it by name... I'll ask, it might take a bit...'Stacia :-)

Siren Song <sirensong13 at yahoo.com> wrote:  'Stacia, (or anyone else in the know)
Do you know where the closest hotel / motels would be? I think we are going to put up our House Cynrede Spiritus matriarchs off site but I don't want to blind call a place and get a rat hole. Though we dont need the ritz either. Just something clean and afordable and relativly close.

Thanks
Siobhan

sandra goodrich <tgnst at swbell.net> wrote:
  After consulting with previous autocrats, looking at some mini maps, and a consult with the Ranger...
  There are some 'primitive' camp sites with outhouse, water and cold showers, they are a 'hike' from the main area generally used... They're not on any of the maps I have at hand, and we'd have to figure out what we have and where they are befor they can be or are assigned...
  The plumbing should hold up to at least 400 of us if we don't strain the system by putting things down them we shouldn't... The Bath house has One each male and female handicap assessable johns...
  There are spaces for 5 camper/rv type things to hook up behind the cooks house out toward the field...
  There is a Family camp north of the parking lot with electricity on poles...
  We'll find good spots to use power when we get on site for those with needs, You need to talk to Lord Pooky so we can set this up for you...'Stacia  ;-)

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

      Recent Activity

      2
  New Files

Visit Your Group

   Free online role playing games
   Online role playing games
   Role playing games online
   Role playing games

      Video Games
  Old School Games
  Share and vote
  on Bix.com!

    Yahoo! Movies
  Staying in tonight?
  Check out new DVDs
  and read reviews.

    Yahoo! News
  Kevin Sites
  Get coverage of
  world crises.

  .

  Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.