[Namron] Tuesday Night Rapier Practice!

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:34:29 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, I have to attend the Wiesenfeuer Officers' Meeting tonight.
If we have any rapier fighters who would like to give a block of instruction
or just get together to spar tonight please contact me.

Orlando

--
"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War

visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com