[Namron] Namron Hospitiler

E. Dawson Schachter wolf.of.westernesse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:11:25 PDT 2007

Can I second this? As last minute as it may be, my lady and I have opted
to attend MedFaire and while I have a few pieces of garb that may fit
(with some very careful belting and whatnot), she most assuredly does
not. Who ever the Hospitaler is would you contact me offlist? I would
much appreciate any help you can provide in getting her properly attired.

Thanks!

Dawson