[Namron] Med Fair Update - Friday 0645

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 05:02:33 PDT 2007

There will be no beans today do to the Postponed of the fair we will add them to Saturdays menu so you can all bring your goodies then. sorry for the in convents this may have caused some but we will try again in the morning.
Hope to see you all Saturday morning ready to show off all those good dishes coming with you.

Una.

variglog at sbcglobal.net wrote:                  Med Fair is POSTPONED!

  Because of the conditions of the grounds and the continued threat of severe weather, the Fair will not begin until 10 am Saturday.  So enjoy a few hours of sleep, and please check back throughout the day.  Weather permitting, I would like to try and get a recovery and salvage crew together this evening to make our encampment ready for the weekend.

  Thank you for bearing with me on this.

  Wolfgang (who now goes back to hibernate for a couple hours)