[Namron] beltaine

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 14:40:35 PDT 2007

Hey all,
Just a note to let you know that unfortunately, Orlando and I will not be attending Beltaine. We had talked about trying to go, but we are going to drive to Disney world instead of flying and stop and visit some friends along the way in Dallas and Pensacola. For those of you who do not know, Orlando is shipping out to Iraq some time this summer so we are taking this trip to spend some quality time together before he goes. I hope you all have a great time and we look forward to getting together with you when we get back. BTW we are planning to have a going away party for him so we will let everyone know as soon as we get details set in stone.
Hugs and love,
Kat and Orlando