[Namron] Unfinished Beltane Business

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed May 9 00:21:06 PDT 2007

On Behalf of Owen and Myself, Greetings!
  We had a contest winner that didn't get announced because the contest wasn't tallied until after court, and Quest results dangling,  Owen and I will properly take care of our winners at an event in the near future, :-)
  Some people for a myriad of reasons didn't get raffle tickets, many who got them never put their tickets in, so We will put something else together in the near future to rectify this, :-)
  And Tarl and I got so involved with Beltane, That We forgot about our Anniversary until Today,  so WE won't be at the Grape War, :-)
  OUR THANKS TO THE NORTH!...'Stacia, justanotherwomanwithamessyhouse