[Namron] Jolgeirr's Graduation Party Tonight

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 11:33:51 PDT 2007

Well the time has come. I earned my Associates this morning. Come and eat with us at a pot luck dinner at our abode. I have some chicken and if any do come please bring something to add as a dish. Kids are going to watch movies in the living room while the adults sit around a fire. Alcohol in moderation is ok.

Those of you going to Grape Wars and setting up were about 24 miles from there. So when youre done come out and revel. There is no set time. Garb or mundanes are appropriate.

To Prague, OK:  The City of Prague is located at the intersection of US Hwy 62 and US Hwy 377/OK Hwy 99.  The only stoplight in town is at that intersection.  From I-40, take Exit 200 (Seminole/Prague) and go North on US Hwy 377/OK Hwy 99 about 7 miles to the Prague stoplight.

To Beaver Creek Farm:  From the Prague stoplight, go East on US Hwy 62 a little over 2 miles to the first section line road that goes both North and South.  We call this dirt road "Tower Road," but since they tore down our tower, the meaning is lost on most.  Take Tower Road North for 3/4 of a mile to the brown mail box on the West side of the road.  You have reached Beaver Creek Farm!