[Namron] party for Orlando's going away

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 09:49:56 PDT 2007

Hey all,
Just a note to let you know that we are going to have a going away party for Orlando before he heads out to Iraq on Friday June 15 at our house starting at about 7:30 p.m. Our address is 15601 Camellia Road. To get there, take your best route to the intersection of Western and sw 149th street, then continue south on Western and make a right into the wildflower edition. Make a left on Camellia Road and we are the yellow house on the right with the maroon truck and the black car. We will provide some munchies and alcohol, but would like people to bring their favorite snacks or drinks. Please let us know if you will be able to attend. I know it is early notice, but we wanted to get the word out.
Hugs and love,
Kat and Orlando