[Namron] wool available for fiber artisians.....

Tausha Walker rentausha at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 06:07:55 PDT 2007

Oooh!! How much is shipping?

  Celeste

Jen Massey <knightsmount at earthlink.net> wrote:
        We have three Olde World Babydoll Southdown sheep which we will be shearing in a week or so.  If anyone is interested in the wool for practice, hand-spinning etc, please contact me.
  Free for the taking, no promises...These are miniature sheep so the fleeces will be small..and I'm a beginner shearer...
  Also have some sheep with mixed hair and wool which we will shear as well. I don't know what the wool/fleece will be like, but it looks interesting....and the price is right....
I'll even ship to someone for shipping cost plus packaging..
  Kind regards,
  Jen

  Jen Massey
  knightsmount at earthlink.net
  EarthLink Revolves Around You.

In Service I remain,
 H L Celeste Alienor Courtenay de Montmorency
 mka Tausha Walker