[Namron] Beltane Archery Competition Question

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed May 2 14:35:58 PDT 2007

Just spoke with our Archery Marshals, Archery and Thrown Weapons will happen at the field after the tug-o-war...'Stacia

Sjonna <sjonna at cox.net> wrote:  Not sure who to direct this question to -- and please no laughing about me
asking for a "specific time" at an event -- it's been a long time since I
have been to an event but no one can forget SCA-Time. However, Lance and I
really want to participate in the archery competition but I am doing the
public relations for the opening party for BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse in
Norman, Saturday night at 7 p.m. ------ so, is there a start time for the
archery competition on Saturday? And does anyone know the requirements for
the competition, i.e. number of arrows needed, etc.

Also, my best estimate says that the camp grounds are approximately a 2
hours and 20 minute drive (if I don't get lost) -- is that correct?

Thanks for any ballpark timing I can get on the archery competition. Lance
is also in the process of making the arm guard for the next Titled Archer,
if we can not attend we may need to find a trusted courier on Friday to
deliver the item to Their Excellencies.

Best Regards,
Lady Bianca Sereni

Checked by AVG Free Edition.