[Namron] Beltane link to Zubeydah's Map

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Thu May 3 09:04:28 PDT 2007

Hi! Follow Zubeydah's link and instuctions, and there is a Map showing about where the Will Rogers site is in relation to Cleveland, and all the main roads leading in, this with a Map quest should put you all up to speed,  :-)... There's a large thingy with the site name on it at the entrance. there will be at least one SCA sign in the vacinity,,,'Stacia

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:  Quoting Christopher Froste :
> Im trying to figure out exactly where Beltane is (i.e., Directions there).
> the namron site wont load, nor will any ansteorran site. Can someone at
> least give me the name of the site so i can look it up on google maps?

Christopher:

This might help: http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/mapping/index.htm

Click on 'Oklahoma' on the top menu, then select Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp.
There's a map there, and driving directions.

-Zubeydah