[Namron] pictures from Beltane

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun May 6 14:02:53 PDT 2007

Despite a number of technical difficulties with my camera, I managed to get
approximately 180 useable photos from Saturday's goings on at Beltane.  I've
got them color corrected, cropped and edited, and will try and get them
posted to my online photo album in the next day or two.

I am *really* bad with names, though, so I will definately need help with
identifying the folks in photos - any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also wanted to say thank you to those folks who took extra time to
encourage, chat, socialize, visit, and play with me. This was my first
Beltane, and I had a wonderful time.  You know who you are. :)  (And if you
don't, you can read about it in my event review in a bit.)

I'd also invite anyone who is willing to share their thoughts, memories and
impressions of the event - I'd be very very happy to post whatever you might
be willing to provide.

Thanks again for a great event,

-Zubeydah