[Namron] A&S display at Grape War

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 19:20:46 PDT 2007

  Greetings good gentles of the realm. The Great Grape Wars are fast upon us. (This weekend) This is a friendly plea that you don’t forget to being any display items for the A&S tables. Documentation not required. A 3x5 description would be helpful, however.
    Please drop me a note so that I may know what to expect from you or if you have any questions!
 In your Service,
  Siobhan inghen ui Tigernaich
  Minister of Arts and Sciences
  Canton of Skorragard

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.