[Namron] directions to phred and help

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue May 8 13:57:15 PDT 2007

If you're coming from Highway 9, take the Chautauqua exit and head
north.  Turn west(left) on Lindsey, and north (right) again 2 blocks
later on Flood.  Take Flood past Main Street to Kansas and turn west
(left).  Take the first left and park-the shed is behind 628 Kansas,
which is the yellow brick house on the corner.

If you're coming from I-35, take the Main Street exit and head east.
Turn north (left) on Berry Road, just before reaching the high school.
Turn east (right) on Kansas, which is the first street going right. Take
the second right past the football field, and park-the shed is behind
628 Kansas, which is the yellow brick house on the corner.

Annabelle