[Namron] New member of Namron

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 11:43:13 PDT 2007

SO that makes a May Queen, a New May Princess, and a Spang Princess?

Happy Day!

I thank you for updating my census of smalls,
Pooky ~ Actively Retiring Minister of Children

Commercial:

Submit your applications now to become Minister of Children. (I might be
willing to be your deputy, if you'll have me)