[Namron] The Premier Minstrel of the Grapes....... VIvat!

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 12:35:08 PDT 2007

Give the lad a hearty Congrats from me Sybil.
>From one who has been up there a time or two i can tell ya i would rather face double dukes on the Listfield :)
Wilhelm

sonya naylor <firemaidyn at sbcglobal.net> wrote: I just wanted to shout out my joy and graditude to the people of Ansteorra. The Great Grape Wars chose their Premier Bard and that person was my son, Dhonovain MacLiam. He is only 15.. but he embodies the dream like no one I've ever seen. Being his mother, that opinion only holds so much weight. So, I also wanted to take this time to thank those of you who attended the event and chose him as your Premier Bard. You have returned his faith that all the hard work he does on his performances would someday pay off. Thank you all.

  In service to the dream,
  ~Sybil Gunnarsdottir