[Namron] The Premier Minstrel of the Grapes....... VIvat!

sonya naylor firemaidyn at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 19:56:10 PDT 2007

No, I'm sorry Chass. He received the beautifully crafted hand-down pendant and a lovely purple velvet bag, he was told the bag was for keeping the pendant in. He never heard anything about a chest, maybe you could check with whomever was running the competition. It may have been an oversight. We didnt know there was a gift involved, and to be honest, he felt honored just to wear the pendant. It is truely beautiful.

  ~Sybil

Chass <charinthalis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                The winning bard was supposed to get the Brown chest
 it was donated by our household.

    Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Bold as Brass and twice as Tacky.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark, Member Clan Haddock, Member Gunnarsstead, Member Ansteorra.