[Namron] Chest

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 09:51:19 PDT 2007

No plainly said on the list was the chest goes to Bardic winner. That's
who it should go to. That's what it was donated to go to.

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Bold as Brass and twice as Tacky.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark, Member Clan Haddock,
Member Gunnarsstead, Member Ansteorra.