[Namron] graduation of one of our own

Brenna daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 16:29:36 PDT 2007

Greetings from Clan Lochlainn, Barony of Wiesenfeuer.
This message is to inform one and all of our own Lord Tifford has final and successively completed his first leg of education. We invite One and all to watch him walk the stage and graduate on Friday night May 18th 2007 at First Southern Baptist Church located at 6400 South Sooner Road, Del City @ 7:30pm.
A reception will follow after at 4116 Laverne Ave. Cross street are 59th Sunny-lane. Go 1 block west of Sunny-lane to Dimple, North on Dimple to Lavern, Go left to 3rd house, left side. Party on. RSVP would be helpful, by Thursday Night 6pm.
If you are unable to attend, we will be holding a Pampered Chief's catalog ordering at AS to help Lord Tifford earn the tools of the profession he has chosen to follow. Lord Tifford is working to be a Sue Chief at The Skirvin Hilton Hotel, and product earned from the party will go to purchase tools of the trade.
Lord Ian MacEwan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

      Recent Activity

      2
  New Members

Visit Your Group