[Namron] Wedding showers and Such

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 17:52:08 PDT 2007

Greetings Good Gentles and Friends!
  My Lord Bjorn and I wish to remind you that although we are unable to attend, the GREAT WEDDING SHOWER is still ON!
  Heather/Michaella's wedding shower WILL be held tomorrow night at 7 p.m. at the Maysville Public Library, 508 Williams, Maysville, OK
  Call 405-867-4748 to ask my assistant Joyce for directions.
  As for us, we arrived safe and sleepy.  We'll know more on Bjorn's mom later, but were able to see her briefly after landing.  She's in good spirits but lots of pain and wishes for us to thank all of you who've been such a blessing to us during this situation.
  Bjorn and I, as well as our family abroad, have just been so amazed at the kindness, generosity, and encouragement from so many of the people of this Barony and Canton.
  I know there are growing pains, missunderstandings, and frustrations that are going on throughout the land.  Let me just say, regardless of all that, you are a bunch of really good people doing really good things and some of those great things you do ARE seen by civilians...and each of you can be rightfully proud of much that has been done in this small region of the Kingdom.
  Life is short, illness or death could take any of us at any minute.  Always remember that whatever words you leave a friend, collegue, or kin, it could be the last conversation you have with that person, so do what you can to meet and part on good terms if at all possible.  Try to live life without regrets.
  Ok...enough of my blathering...I'm all tender and retrospective and stuff with all the blips on my life radar right now.  LOL.  I'm sure once the family emergency and wedding are over I'll be back to my good old fashioned smart assed self that you've all come to know and love, or at least tolerate...(Bjorn says "laugh at."  He's going in the Naughty Corner now...grrr)
  Anyways, love you all....thanks to all of you, Anya, Grim, Lucrezia, Kat & Orlando, and everyone else (Brain farting from sleep deprivation....so many of you good folk to thank).  I'll keep you posted as life progresses...just try and make it to my baby girls Shower cuz she's a bit bummed that her mumsy can't make it.
  And GET THEE TO THE WEDDING!  Love ya'll
  B & S
  (Yeah, don't say it....I already know *insert exasperated sigh and eyerolling here*)

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.