[Namron] Chest

sonya naylor firemaidyn at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 18:12:48 PDT 2007

Such community is so inspiring...... I am most appreciative of the way you have all come together just for my son. We are humbled by your gracious assistance and generosity. If it is possible that you could somehow get the chest into the possession of Lord Halldor, that would be most ideal for us, as well.

  Again, I thank you.

  In Service to the Dream,
  Sybil Gunnarsdottir

  i'll personally make sure it's get to the young man that won