[Namron] movie night

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 21:48:43 PDT 2007

OMG we went to see Delta Farce Last weekend and It was tooo funny!! Good sugestion Moo Lady

Jennene Stanley <Mooharpist at cox.net> wrote: On May 15, 2007, at 6:28 PM, Kirsten Pupek wrote:

Hey all,
 We are thinking of going to Shrek or Spiderman on Saturday night and wanted to see if anyone wanted to go.

I think going to see "Delta Farce" in honor of him going to Iraq might be amusing in a demented sorta way (maybe a seperate moo sortie..... heeheehee)  but we can see what people want. I definately vote for a comedy.  I think laughter should be the theme of the day.

Just a thought...  moo.

A.

Jennene Stanley
"Vanity working on a weak mind
produces every sort of mischief"
      -Jane Austen
mooharpist at cox.net  www.mooharpist.net

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaich
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.