[Namron] bonus item in the garage sale :)

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 14:30:47 PDT 2007

 I had these made with the intention of building a patio cover in the back yard. Now we are moving and I am not moving them.

 4 ----approx 10ft tall each--- pieces of drill stem with a square metal plate welded on top 100$
  These are very very heavy and will last forever.

Willy helped get everything out this afternoon so I am in the process of pricing.   Feel free to come by anytime.

Stereo cabinet, Rubbermaid compost bin, glider rocker, vintage cool hanging lamps, tools, tavern stuff, flower pots, dining room chiars, padded bench, and lots lots more.

Agnese

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc