[Namron] Public Minister of Children's Report for the Barony of Namron

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 20:28:30 PDT 2007

All my Love unto the Barony of Namron and the Canton of Skorragardr from
Namron's Minister of Children,

" Hi Everybody! " It is a fine day when a plan comes together, or at least
gets out there. When truths are discerned to be self evident, it will be
even better.
Ansteorra is talking about what should be done to make things safer for
children.  The finer details of which actions should be taken are being
addressed. Hopefully soon we will be guided towards new guidelines that'll
give Parents and legal guardians ideas and ways to make sure the safety of
their children can better be maintained. (Contact me privately for
preliminary details)

On a personal note I have opened the office of Minister of Children up to
successors. Some interest has been displayed to me by others who would be
interested in trying there hand (and unlimited patience) in the fulfillment
of the office of Minister of Children. Far be it from me to stand in the way
of those with THE~DREAM. Applications are being accepted until (I believe)
the second Namron Poulous meeting of June.

Being MoC has been, as you could probably tell, the best part of my SCA
experience of 30 years. Thank you all for the love you have shown, the
immense support you have given, the trust you were willing to instill, and
THE~DREAM you created for me and Our Kids. It has been a Pooka~Sized Honor
and Privilege to serve as the Loving Barony of Namron's Minster of Children.

>From the Tao of Pooh-ka ~ "It CAN be as you would will it." , "Have a
thought push a pebble." , and "May your brood never doubt their worth."

Be well and thanks for all the fond memories. I Love ALL of You Very Much.

In service to those smaller then I, ,
Lord Pukhta "Pooky" Lovvek ~ Minister of Children for The Big Beautiful
Barony of Namron

(Bubba!!! Two extra long chariots to go please! I hear there is a restaurant
in la Marche Sauvage and I've done seven things that have finally warranted
me a table)