[Namron] In need of prayers/healing energy

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 18:33:02 PDT 2007

Our prays and thoughts are with you
Una

Lisa <ladyemp at sbcglobal.net> wrote: We will not be going to steppes warlord, we will be staying close to home
this weekend.  My father is in the hospital, he had a massive heart attack
and they rushed him into surgery to remove several blockages.  At this
point, we are not heading for the hospital, as they are recommending that he
not have many visitors, but we are staying close in case he gets any worse.
Any prayers or healing energy sent his way would be greatly appreciated.

Elizabeta of Rundel

Una Carleton
Reeve of Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan