[Namron] need to borrow

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:58:49 PDT 2007

Eeeek! Good luck with the move. I hate moving so much. I always seem to
break something while moving in recent years its always been a dish of some
kind that slips out of my hands as I wrap it in protective padding. But hey
I'd rather break that than my computer or furniture. Wishes for a safe and
uneventful move.

On 5/24/07, Susan Adkins <susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have a dorm or small fridge we can borrow for a couple of
> weeks?
>
> Packing the PODS this weekend with everything except clothes camping gear
> and a few toys in preparation for moving to the new to still undetermined
> house
>
> Agnese
>

> Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc

...the greatest of these is love...
Monica
aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel