[Namron] Warlord

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 06:44:53 PDT 2007

I hope all is going well...please keep us posted.  You are in our prayers.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.