[Namron] Beltane Tavern

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed May 2 14:39:53 PDT 2007

$7 gets you a drinks token and a 5 meal punch card to be used as you will, one punch will be taken each time you are served...'Stacia

Monica Ball <mrsjacq at gmail.com> wrote:  I'm sorry to ask, I'm sure I'm missing the obvious. is the 7 dollar fee for the whole weekend,friday supper, saturday breakfast, lunch,and, dinner including drinks?

  On 5/2/07, sandra goodrich <tgnst at swbell.net> wrote:    Tavern fee--$7
  Drinks only--$3
  Bring your own feastware, no disposibles provided...
  No washing of dishes in sinks other than the kitchen ones, a Dishwashing sevice will be provided in the kitchen for a small fee, job dependant,  :-)
  Separate Tokens for Drinks and Food, available for purchase at the tavvern...
  Food Token will be a 5 meal punch card, punches taken at purchasers discretion, Example--a couple daytripping could buy one tavern and one separate drinks token, and share the meals, :-)
  There will be alecarte' things available for separate purchace from the food contest, Examples--sweets, deviled eggs...
  Friday Nite--Beans with Ham and Cornbread
  Saturday Breakfast--Biscuits w/Sausage Gravy, Oatmeal
  After Breakfast and into the night as available--Various Soups, Stews, Chowders cooked by various cooks of the region...Examples--Venison, Seafood Chowder, Cockaleekie, Beef, Exploded Cabbage Roll , Chicken Sausage Gumbo...

...the greatest of these is love...
Monica
aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel _______________________________________________