[Namron] Greetings....

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 14:58:07 PDT 2007

boruch-habo! Brandon!

I am glad word of the wonderful world of the SCA has graced your ear!
Life can be hard on the flow of free time that's for sure.
At Ansteorra.org there is a Calendar with the events that are scheduled.
I hear we have a wonderful new website for Namron that should list things
happening during the weekdays that might also interest you. We have a
fabulous pro-active Canton to the east called Skorragardr that are always
doing classes and fun things.

Hope to see you soon!
Pooky ( I'll be the one eclipsing something )