[Namron] Beltane Archery Competition Question

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed May 2 17:02:09 PDT 2007

Baron Michael is MIC for Archery as of Wiesenfeure Baronial, :-), and will be bringing targets and equipment... Owen and I spoke about it and there were health concerns on your part...
  We decided we couldn't  let it hang in the air, We are heartily sorry that the information did not get transmitted to you and you found out in a public forum, :-( ...'Stacia

scott melton <darius67 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
          ok  so i guess yall dont want me to marshall the archery and have got someone else to do it?  i was asked to do it and dont mind ,but you said youd talked to the marshals  and i have not talked to anyone. this must mean you have made other arangements and failed to let me know?   let me know whats up   darius the confused