[Namron] pictures from Beltane

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon May 7 05:14:46 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: William Adkins

Whats the URL for the online album?

I have two places with photos:  http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/events.htm
is photos and reviews.

* Namron Protectorate 2006: Personal review, Word Fame for Adena. and  A
Transcript of Magdelena's Laurelling Ceremony

* Namron Protectorate 2005:  Event Review and Photos posted on my new photo
album in two galleries - Combats & Attendees and Arts & Sciences & Prize
Scrolls. Namron Protectorate Review by Baron Ulf.

* Namron Beltane 2005: I did not personally attend this event, however,
here's snippets of news as reported on the Namron list, of the event's
highlights

* Namron Protectorate 2004:  Event Review and Photos / Guest Reviews by -
Morgan Blackdragon, Raghnailt inghean Toirdhealbhaigh, and Rayhanna-jamilla
al Muhkite

* Namron Protectorate: 2003: Review with a whopping two Photos.

But it was getting a bit clunky, so, I made:

http://photos.northkeep.org

which is just the pictures with no stories, which I started around September
of 2005

Namron Protectorate 2005: 55 or so pictures
Namron Protectorate 2006: 220 pictures

Enjoy!!

-Zubeydah