[Namron] Wanted: Beltane Photos lol

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 07:46:24 PDT 2007

It wasn't me. I took the weekend off and away from camera work.

  Aethelstan

William Herron <fitzbubba at gmail.com> wrote:
  I wasn't there, but I'm going to guess that you're thinking of Lord Ithrael.  I'm not sure if he reads the list, but I'll pass your note along to him.

The other possibility is Master Aethelstan, who *does* read this list.

Care,
Bubba

  On 5/7/07, Chass <charinthalis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:        There was a gentle who followed Ulf and Maleah around with a professional camera. I have talked to him several times but can not think of his name. He took some pictures at our handfasting, I would like to procure a copy of them. Can someone put me in touch with him?

    Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark, Member Clan Haddock, Member Gunnarsstead.