[Namron] Bad news.

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 09:24:17 PDT 2007

Well we just recieved word that they took nearly 2 ft. of intestine out of Bjorn's mom but that she's doing well and they'll probably put her in her own room away from ICU tomorrow.  Needless to say we're all pretty worn out, so we're hanging round the house today, organizing and cleaning as well.  We may meet the bride and groom and see a movie tonight but for now I'm hitting laundry and organizing my music files on the computer (Total Music Geek...lol)

  Gimme a holler at the house later on...I have some ideas I want to bounce off you.

  :o)

  Sami

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.