[Namron] Further and EXTRA SPECIAL Clarification of Independance Events

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 14:21:32 PDT 2007

Ok...I just recieved a REALLY GOOD question about the Independence weekend events and want to add one more bit of clarification...

  While the gathering is just an extension of our family fourth of July festivities...

  The FIGHTING aspect is being organized by Lord Terrence (OUR KNIGHTS MARSHAL) and Lord Bjorn (My hubby, Captain of the Storm Guard and Big Bad Pappa Bear of Bjornsstead).  As to the fighting, that may very well be OFFICIAL or at the very least will be marshalled according to official rules and regs.  I'm trying like heck to stay out of the guys plans and plots cuz they are trying to come up with some really good and fun stuff for everyone, so If I were a fighter, I'd be sure and check in with Terrence on that issue.

  The rest of the weekend is just for FUN. (Yes, I know...fighters think the sweat and bruises are fun too....ok ok....but you KNOW what I meant....)

  Hope that helps.  If you have fighting questions get with Lord Terrence and Bjorn.  And I'm SURE they'll give an update at the next Namron Pop Meeting.

  Hugs!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.