[Namron] FIGHTER PRACTICE

Ronald Dawdy ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 20:53:16 PDT 2007

Hummm ?? Traci Belly Dancing???
  ROFLMAO Grimmie

Traciat <traciat at aol.com> wrote:
      Fighter Practice tonight, 630pm the Old Buzz's building behind DelRancho just off Lindsey in Norman.  Other activities also take place during practice so you don't have to be a fighter to come, EVERYONE is welcome, maybe I should say that again so there is no misunderstanding, EVERYONE is welcome. We will probably be doing some leather working and possible belly dancing class for those who want to learn it.

  Traci.