[Namron] moving, house clearing, upcoming garage sale

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 06:58:35 PDT 2007

Come on down, we'll be here. Especially now that I am voluntarily unemployed :)

Marc Adkins

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Oooohhhh...I wanna come early!  Maybe tonight if Bjorn is willing and ya'll are available?

 And yes, we're still interested in the chairs and pic nic table

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.