[Namron] Pooky

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 10:24:51 PDT 2007

Do you wish them emailed to you for you to print, on a CD you can take to
the photo lab and print from or just the double print copies we always get?
lol

Elizabeta

PS He was far enough behind you to avoid getting stepped on, but threatened
to run over you lol
He's also taken the black and white print out of the two of you that we made
for him and has put it in a place of honor at his eye level on the ice box.