[Namron] Financial Policy and Forms Classes

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 16:03:00 PDT 2007

  Greetings
  We have set up a Financial Policy and Forms Classes for June 16 at 1 pm.  This open to all interested or who need the classes.

  Who may need the class Seneschals, Treasurers, Deputy Treasurers, and Financial Committee Members must have the Financial Policies class.  Only Treasurers and Deputy Treasurers must have the Financial Forms class.
  The two classes combined will take 3 hours
  These classes have to be renewed every two years so if you had it, you may want to renew at this time.
  We need to know how many are coming so there will be enough hand outs so please let me know by June 12.
  Where at Una Carleton home in Shawnee for location contact Una
Una

Una Carleton
Reeve of Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan