[Namron] Update on my daughter-in-law

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 13:15:51 PDT 2007

Things are stable at the moment and looking good.  Thanks to  everyone who is praying for us.  Once things have remained stable  awhile longer, I will be able to give more details.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO
       Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel