[Namron] an invitation to the young ladies of the Kingdom

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 08:26:02 PDT 2007

For what it's worth... I love the idea and hope there is a Good and
Honorable Lord that will at some point replicate the idea for the male
gender, young and elder.

-  Lord Pooky the Good ~ Namron MoC (actively retiring)

P.s. I think this might qualify as a children's badge class in courtly
grace.  I'll need to confirm that with the opinion of the instructor. If the
instructor would contact me offlist we could discuss.