[Namron] New king ?

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Sat Nov 3 20:30:35 PDT 2007

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 11:33:47AM -0400, alviscin at aol.com wrote:
> Hi I have heard we will have one because our current one will quit
> the SCA.? What does anyone know? News is from the event this
> weekend.

> Ayesha

The announcement to the Ansteorra-Announce list, that "due to unforseen
circumstances Their Highnesses will be unable to fullfill their duties
as Crown and we must have a new Crown Tournament as soon as feasible",
was posted by Master Pug, the Acting Kingdom Seneschal. I understand that
the same announcement, or one essentially the same in all essentials, was
posted to the Red Tape list, to which I don't subscribe.

I take the announcement as referring to their Royal Highnesses Patrick
Michael and Julia, the current Crown Prince and Crown Princess, and not to
their current Stellar Majesties Ulsted and Ebergardis.

Nothing in the announcement leads me to believe that anyone is quitting
the SCA.

And that's the news.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO