[Namron] Need a ride to Hatur's Birthday Bash

bardessofthested at cox.net bardessofthested at cox.net
Mon Nov 5 23:21:15 PST 2007

Greetings all!

Please forgive if this comes up as a double from a previous email, for some reason my email didn't come through on this end.  Hmm....

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone from OKC is going to Hatur's Birthday Revel this weekend that could give me a lift?  Or, if necessary, could someone give me a ride from Norman or Moore?  My birthday is in November, so I'm really wanting to go.  That, and I miss you all so much!

Please let me know if you can, and thanks even if you can't!  ::Hugs to all!::

Lady Ailis