[Namron] From your Treasurer

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Wed Nov 7 19:44:52 PST 2007

To all,

In case you haven't already heard or weren't at the Pop meeting tonight,
Barat & I announced that we are pregnant!  We are due in June.  Thank you to
everyone who has sent well wishes & congratulations!

On a separate note, I also announced that I will be stepping down as
Treasurer (because of the previous announcement) & I would encourage anyone
who would like to become the Treasurer of our wonderful Barony to please
apply.  Applications will be accepted for this position until the SECOND
meeting in January.  The date of the second meeting in January is Tuesday,
January 15, 2008.

If you are interested in this position, please give a copy of your
application (as well as a copy of your membership card & driver's license)
to me (Lady Jacqueline Reynolds), the seneschal (Master Aethelstan), the
Northern Regional Treasurer (HE Elisaveta of Isafjord) and the Baron &
Baroness (Donnchadh & Muriel).

Thank you,

Lady Jacqueline Reynolds