[Namron] It's a party

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Fri Nov 9 06:35:09 PST 2007

Great except my name is spelled Kassia and I'd put your name first as
hostess.

No cute quip on being sexy for your lord or something like that? LOL ;0)
 Unto the Ladies only of the Barony greetings.

 You are all invited to a lingerie party hosted by Margarite and Kassie
 at Kassie'shome at 2:30 Sunday Nov. 18. Our sales lady Reina assurs us
she has lovely things for all of us not just the petite.

 1612 Sumac Drive
 Norman, OK 73071

 basic driving instructions:

 Going south on SE 12th street, we are the second left after Lindsey,
 into the Woodcreek addition.
 Second left onto Sumac Drive.
 4th house on the left on Sumac.

 We would appreciate a RSVP.