[Namron] Whatcha doin on Saturday?

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Nov 9 22:01:12 PST 2007

If you don't have plans.... please think about coming to Chemin Noir's Fair of the Harvest.

It's a relatively quick drive to Cleveland, to the site at Will Rogers, and looks to be a positively lovely event. It has fun championships, there's going to be brewing symposiums, and a wonderful atmosphere. There's a Heraldic Display competition, hosted by Zahava. There's a Tasty Bread competition, hosted by me. (Winner gets a lucious piece of amber) There'll also be a fundraising raffle... and there's a batch of my fudge in the raffle!  If you're worried about the weather, there will be places to sleep INDOORS, in the great hall, by one of the two roaring fires. And heck, it's an easy day-trip drive....

I'll be there, collecting stories and serving a free lunch to anyone who's hungry. :)

Chemin Noir could *really* use your support.

Think about it... then c'mon by!

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya