[Namron] looking for suggestions/feedback...

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:59:47 PST 2007

EwwpphHH !!! Your makin' this wolf get all Pavlovian.

Pooky

From: npeay at hotmail.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 01:09:11 +0000Subject: Re: [Namron] looking for suggestions/feedback...

I think $1.00 for a brownie is OK if it's a fairly large brownie, which it sounds like they were.  I don't think fudge should be priced higher than a brownie, unless it's for multiple piece.  I wouldn't try to do cheesecake or exotic fudge, but cookies would be a good idea.  Maybe 2 of those for $1.00.  I don't think whole pans would sell as well as single pieces.Selva