[Namron] From your Treasurer

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 23:20:40 PST 2007

HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY!

May every blessing in heaven and upon earth be bestowed to your family!

Congratulations my first friend! The sight of you with your daughter is trully a fantastic scene... Steven cherishing his sister... Your life will be lived in such a beautiful way!

My heart sings with the joy you shall experience!!!

Be well as I know you will,
Pooky