[Namron] leftover water bearing stuff

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Sun Nov 18 09:46:10 PST 2007

Greetings,

I have several things left over from the water bearing at Protectorate and I am seeking some guidance as to what I should do with them.  I could just put them in the shed, or I thought to perhaps get them to Terrance at fighter practice.  What I can think of off the top of my head are a couple of cans of Gatorade one of which is opened, and a box of hot chocolate.  I also have some water bottles and for some reason one of the serving pitchers that I will be getting to the shed.

Genevria