[Namron] Queen's Champion

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Mon Nov 19 11:47:43 PST 2007

Wolfgang,

You beat me to this suggestion. :)  All four big rooms and the kitchen can
be rented for $500 for the whole day.  I think this includes coming in on
Friday night to set up and Sunday morning to clean up if no one else rents
it.  I can not find my actual notes on this, so I am going on memory.

I think this is a lovely idea and I will be pleased to help with an event
for Vanessa.  I even have an Italian style feast bid that I put together for
Protectorate if you all are interested in considering it.

Long Live the Principessa!

In Service,
Genevria